Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to new beginnings...


Achooo... I think there are spider webs here... Hello everyone

It's been over a year since I've written anything else here. Honestly it's been a mix of lack of time and things to say. However in this past year, so much have passed, changed and simply made me learn about me, about others and about God.

I started this blog back in 2009 with the purpose of helping others. By sharing my ideas, experiences, thoughts, songs and even cooking tips.. I simply wanted to share and help. Throughout the years I got less practical with it... I had so much to do but I kept writing till July 2013.. after that life got much more busier.. last year of high school, church, job.. and this blog gathered dust and spider webs.

However as I was thinking to myself this past week on what can I do to help people... How could I reach people I hadn't reached... God made me remember of my personal blog. Therefore I made the decision to write again, I've been through a lot these past months and I believe is worth sharing. Moments of faith... moments of hardship..moments with God. I hope you all enjoy it and most importantly that each post may help you in whatever you might be going through.

So back to new beginnings.... shall we?

God Bless,

Bianca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of the week

Photo of the week
A smile is the prettiest accessory a woman can wear :)

About Me

My Photo
Bianca
We often go through difficult time in our lives but it's up to us to either give up or persevere. We need to go through a valley before reaching the top of the mountain...and that's where we learn and grow.
View my complete profile

Followers

 

Learning and Growing Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez