Monday, September 1, 2014

19


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father..." James 1:17

I've recently turned 19 and it got me thinking... 

We usually stop to think about the blessings we've received either on our birthday or thanksgiving... how ungrateful of us, right?

Good things happen all the time. Sometimes they came unexpectedly like meeting someone that ends up leaving a mark in your life. Other times can be something you are sure is to happen... sometimes blessings come through hard times.. but they happen. 

So as I spent my 19th birthday surrounded by the people I love and doing what gives me the most pleasure which is serving God, I thought to myself... so many great things have happen already in my life. Around the same time 3 years ago, I was going through the biggest desert I have yet encountered. I didn't quite understand at the time but now I know that I had to go through it so I could receive all the great things that I've received today. 

To write everything that God has done in my life would be practically impossible but to some it up... God never gave up on me. It's been 19 years of blessings... hardships... lessons...but I can totally say that after that dark valley, I was able to reach the top of the mountain.

In these past 3 years, I've grown and realize what is God's plan for my life. I've met people who made an impact in my life. I've learn things that I never imagined I would. I became someone I never thought i could be. Why? How? For the simple fact that when I lost everything... I never lost one thing: My faith in God. So no matter how hard things got, He kept me walking and every day I am forever thankful for His mercy. It's like I made my recovery... and it doesn't stop here.

God always knows what is best for us even when we think our world is upside down. So never doubt of the good things that happen in your life. Thank God everyday because even in the deserts you can bloom.

God bless, 
Bianca 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of the week

Photo of the week
A smile is the prettiest accessory a woman can wear :)

About Me

My Photo
Bianca
We often go through difficult time in our lives but it's up to us to either give up or persevere. We need to go through a valley before reaching the top of the mountain...and that's where we learn and grow.
View my complete profile

Followers

 

Learning and Growing Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez